Sunday 26 October 2008




With our local evening paper on Friday evening, we received a brochure from Hobbycraft. A new store opened in Cardiff yesterday, and in the brochure was a voucher for £3 off if you spent £15. After a busy family day yesterday (see my other blog for pics and info) we trundled down there this afternoon. Enjoyable to have a good browse, although I was very shocked at the number of seemingly unattended small children that were roaming around. I bought some nice things which I am looking forward to using. One of the things that caught my eye was a pretty little kit of 15 blank pre-printed Christmas cards with a selection of co-ordinating embellishments, vellums, gems, diecuts, cord etc. In lovely silver and blue tones, it looked cool and elegant. For £6.99 I decided to treat myself and now I have made all 15 cards and bagged them for the GRW shop. So, a productive afternoon. The kit was by Papermania, and they had them in different colour ways e.g. red and gold if you wanted a more classic look. I have a box for cards for the GRW shop and it's now nearly full, so it will be sent off this week, I think.

No comments: