Friday 14 November 2008






















Well, as promised, today I finished the minibook for our nephews. It's been a while, as we've been busy moving and getting settled (see my other blog for full info on this). Actually returning to crafting has been very therapeutic and I've really enjoyed doing it. Quick recap, this is to thank our nephews for Booty's birthday present of a squeaky rabbit toy which both she and Andy love playing with.
The little minibook is from the Brenda Pinnick Christmas kit I have, but there is no obvious Christmas printing, and the colours are not screamingly festive. When the boys play at shop, their premises are called "The Sunshine Dudes" - our oldest nephew thought up the title, and I think it's lovely.
Pictures show the book (I love the ribbon tie on it) and a few of the pages inside. It was a lot of fun to put together, and I hope the boys like it.

No comments: