Monday 20 October 2008




Photos illustrate latest ATC swap, from the monthly colour swap on Do crafts forum. This month it is Lavender and Lace. I made three cards for this. Using pale lavender base card, I painted two with a very pretty Twinkling h2o - virtually the same colour, but gives it a lovely shimmer effect. On one, I applied lavender vellum,attached with mini brads, and a lace effect adhesive border. On top is a very small picture I downloaded from the internet, matted on some purple card, and then glossed with 3D gloss and left to dry for several hours. The second one is again painted, with a self adhesive ribbon across one corner. On the base is a stuck purple patterned tag, from a K & Co kit, with another ribbon sparkling across on the join. In the middle is another image, again matted and glossed. The third card is left plain, with a velvet ribbon across it. Over this, I attached a tag from the same K & Co kit, which features a pattern of lavender coloured lace (perfect!), with a brad at the top. I also added another strip of sparkly adhesive ribbon at the bottom. These were posted today, and I can't wait to see what I receive back.

No comments: