Thursday 10 April 2008



My last post for this evening. Yesterday I sent off my latest ATC cards for a swop on the Docrafts website. The theme was Stars and Moon, and you had to do a set of three, one with stars, one with moon, and one with both. All three cards were heat embossed with embossing powder to give a nice glossy base, two with a lovely deep blue, and one I was less certain about, which was a white card, inked with a midnight black inkpad and then powdered with the dark blue Moonglow powder as used on the other two. They were inked with a white inkpad though so this gave a purer blue colour. For the stars one, I used two little shooting star shapes in silver, and a variety of star stickers, quite simple but I liked it. For the moon, I used rub ons for the text, silver edging peel offs and a moon sticker. For the card for both, I used a star edging, a stick on 3D star and a pretty little sticker featuring a sleepy moon with stars around. I also added an epoxy text sticker saying "Dream". I also made a RAK for the lady organising the swop but sealed it in its envelope before I remembered to photograph it!

No comments: