Thursday 10 April 2008



And now to record my first foray into scrapbooking. Keen readers will recall that my dear friend Leila recently visited for a few days. We both have digital cameras, and snapped assiduously while she was here. I decided to make her a scrapbook of her stay, so before she left, she downloaded her pics on to our computer. You often find this if two of you take pics of things - each photo stash will have caught something a little different of the same things. I attach a photo of the scrapbook I bought from QVC, which is a thing of bling and very pretty. Also, one of the first page I made. You can see I included a photo of the cake I made to welcome her, and a little map showing her route up from Devon to Cardiff. The paper is one from K & Co, that I bought from QVC during their craft day back in February. The scrapbook itself was very cheap, and in fact it came with a free smaller one, 8" x 8" - the larger one is 12" x 12". So hopefully tomorrow if I can get to the post office, I will be sending her the completed book, with a lovely selection of snaps.

No comments: