Friday 18 April 2008




Latest ATCs. These are for a Docrafts swop on the theme Peaches and Cream. I made three, and after some initial trepidation and a bit of faffing about, surprised myself by getting into it and wanting to make more! Here are the three I made. One features a spiced peaches recipe image, simply attached with some photo corners - nothing fancy, as I wanted the central image to speak for itself. The other two used some epoxy stickers I bought at Easter time, with lots of pretty apricot,cream and white tones. The background paper is one from a small selection pack of 6 x 6" sheets from Papermania. The middle one uses three small stickers down the left hand side with a gold peel off strip in the middle. On the right, I used a tiny tag from K & Co, with a little flower sticker on it, cream ribbon through the slot, attached with a flower brad. On the third one, I used a larger epoxy sticker in the middle of the card. K & Co photo corners in the corners, tiny butterfly stickers from a pack I bought years ago at Lakeland (and they are still going strong) with another tiny K & Co tag attached with a green brad left over from Christmas.
I hope whoever receives them likes them, and it is always interesting to see what will be coming back to me. My next ones to do are a Four Seasons swop (one card for each season) and a Shimmer and Shine swop, which I'll probably do something with Twinkling H20s with.
Tomorrow, I am going to an afternoon card making workshop at Inkspot, our local card/craft shop. I like going there - it is an old converted church on Newport Road, and has masses of stock and generally very helpful staff. This is the first time I've attended this sort of workshop there so I am looking forward to it, and hope that it goes well.

No comments: