Tuesday 10 February 2009







I'll probably do more than one post as I have a few things to write about. Firstly, I managed to find a little square frame for my friend's cross stitch. The frame came with a very boring cream mount inside, which did nothing for the design when I held it against the fabric. I used a couple of ink pads, one pink and one white to give a kind of raspberry ripple effect, which works very well with the pink tones in the script and contrasts well with the blue aida. Put the frame together and now it's ready to be swaddled in bubble wrap for its journey. I also bought my friend a dinky little fridge magnet, and used one of my K & Co preprinted gift boxes. These are great- you just press them out of the book they come in and fold. Then you decorate according to preference.

No comments: