Tuesday 10 February 2009







Last post for this evening. On Sunday I attended my first meeting of a local card making group. It was held in Llandrindod Wells in the volunteer bureau, in the afternoon. The club meets monthly. There were around ten of us, ranging in age from (I'm guessing here) about ten to eighty and various points in between. One of the ladies actually works with Andrew (small world) and another who was demonstrating, is a sheep farmer. Her daughter was the ten year old, and a remarkably accomplished and pleasant young lady. She demonstrated exploding boxes and we had great fun. I have seen these before on TV and the internet and it was fun to have a go at making them. Picture attached of my box.

Next month, the person demonstrating is going to be me. I've said I'll be doing something with ATCs as several of the ladies hadn't come across these before but now I have to think of what to do. Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received.

No comments: