Wednesday 25 June 2008






Here I am again. I took advantage of the intermittent sunshine this afternoon to take some photos of the scrapbookout in the garden. The thinking was that the light would be good, and it would avoid the need for flash, which tends to bounce off things when I photograph crafty things indoors. So it was a good opportunity to experiment. I've attached some photos of a few of the pages and the album itself. While I was out there, I got on a roll, and photographed a few plants and have put those up on my other blog.


The postman brought two ATCs today from the Turquoise swop on Docrafts - lovely. Also had a delighted thank you from my friend's daughter, for whom I'd made a Gothic maze book. I posted it yesterday, and it arrived this morning safely, and she's thrilled with it, which is such a good feeling.

No comments: