Monday 4 February 2008

Today I posted off my most recent Patchwork ATCs, so now am looking forward to seeing what comes back.

Our lunch guests yesterday are fellow greyhound enthusiasts and volunteers with GRW. As well as their greyhounds being ringbearers at their forthcoming nuptials, they are organising a show on Easter Sunday. They have asked me to do a stall featuring home made cards, and I have agreed. So I will be busy manufacturing between now and then.

Today, I visited Moo.com, and have added the site to my bookmark list. I have ordered some of their mini cards, with my email and blog details on, with pics of the greyhounds on the front, partly prompted by the forthcoming show but something I thought of for a while. The website was easy to use, and fun to select and crop photos - I will report back on delivery times. Also very reasonably priced - twenty five pounds including postage for two hundred cards (basically a tenner for a hundred). According to the website, they will be dispatched on Thursday. These will also be useful to include in with ATC swops and so on.

No comments: