Wednesday 16 January 2008

A commission....

Tonight I went to my machine quilting class at Busy Bees. It was very cold over there, so next week I will wear lots of layers. In the car coming home, the temperature showed only 2 C. Pretty chilly! Marianne, our wonderful tutor was showing us more on rotary cutting. I missed last weeks class (due to a clash with Greyhound exec committee) so she kindly went through what had been covered. I now need to catch up by making two flying geese blocks. This week we are working on a block called Illinois which is very attractive. As I get further with these during the week I will post some photographs.....

Just before leaving, one of the other ladies in the class who knows I make cards has asked me to make a birthday card for her niece, who will shortly be 13, a very special age. Again, I'll post when I have some progress. I said I would make a selection and take them into class next week for her to have a look at and see if any of them suit. Even if they don't, they can be easily sent to the shop with the other cards I make so it is no problem.

No comments: